[Exim] Re: Pipe transport

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: John Henders
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] Re: Pipe transport
In <Pine.SOL.4.33.0105081610270.1685-100000@???> ph10@??? (Philip Hazel) writes:

>Hmm. The buffer for storing the process info (the output for "exiwhat")
>is fairly small. It is defined as

[snip]
>However, this error shouldn't affect any deliveries. All that is
>supposed to happen is that the text for "exiwhat" becomes that error
>text rather than the real text. Did you have any other problem?

It seemed to have passed the message along anyway but I was curious
about the error. I cleared it up by shortening the path. I didn't think
it was exim causing the problem but I had to clear that error before the
person trying to debug the email2fax program would move on and look for
other reasons for it failing to fax the email.

--
  Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity.