Re: [Exim] envelope-sender after calling from shell

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Andreas Gietl
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Philip Hazel
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] envelope-sender after calling from shell
Here's my problem in detail:

A lot of the users on my hosting-machines use formmail. Formmail is wrapped
to their username and executes exim. Let's say the user has the name user1.
So exim set's the envelope-sender and the From-field in the header to the
adress the user wishes to be the sender-adress. But exim sets the
sender-field in header to user1@servername. I would not care about it, but my
users do because M$ Outlook displays this adress instead of the adress the
user wishes.

Any ideas how to solve this?

thanx

andreas