Re: [Exim] Homepage worm and filters

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Nigel Metheringham
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Καινούρια Θέματα: OFF-Topic was Re: [Exim] Homepage worm and filters
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Homepage worm and filters
vadik-exim@??? said:
> I heard about that worm on the radio this morning when I was going to
> work, but I failed to get any real information from there. Can
> anybody point me to a page describing the effects of this worm?

    http://www.f-secure.com/v-descs/vbswg_x.shtml
    http://vil.mcafee.com/dispVirus.asp?virus_k=99082&

Its nothing special - again proves that people will open attachments no
matter how much you tell them not to.

    Nigel.