[Exim-Announce] Minor web pages update, new system filter

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: exim-announce, exim-users
Subject: [Exim-Announce] Minor web pages update, new system filter
I have finally rolled out a few web page updates - thanks to those that
have contributed.

These include:-
- RBL documentation updates
- Howto changes to point to exim-3.20 documentation
- pointers to FAQ from mailing list pages
- filter updates

The system_filter.exim has had minor changes to detect yet another
extension (hta) and minor internal doc tweaks.
I understand that it is blocking the current rash of Outlook worms.
The filter is also just over a year old - the original was issued on
May 5th 2000.

    Nigel.