[Exim] More mySQL

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Chris Knipe
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] More mySQL
Hi all,

I'm having troubles compiling mySQL support in for exim on FreeBSD 4.2
STABLE.

mySQL is in exim's makefile, and all the exim binaries are built
successfully. From Local/Makefile:

LOOKUP_MYSQL=yes
LOOKUP_INCLUDE=-I /usr/local/include/mysql
LOOKUP_LIBS=-L/usr/local/lib/mysql -lmysqlclient

This compiles successfully, with no errors in linking to mysqlclient, and I
have a working binary for exim.

However, the binary is only like 500kb, in comparison to the exim binary on
one of my RedHat machines, also with mySQL Support - the binary on RedHat is
almost 1.5MB...

When I try to add my config mysql_servers =
localhost/database/user/password, exim complains that mysql_servers is a
unknown option. Thus, it does not have the mySQL support compiled in, even
when it was specified in the Makefile.

Any help would be gladly appreciated!!!

Regards,
Chris Knipe