Re: [Exim] sender_reject question

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Andrew D
A: David Saez Padros
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] sender_reject question
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2001 6:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Exim] sender_reject question

> > I have setup a sender_reject list to reject some spammers, as stated
> > on the docs this only aplies to senders from the MAIL FROM but I also
> > need to check the From: , Reply-To: and Return-Path: for that unwanted
> > email addresses, how can I do that ??

>Why does Exim not check again the sender againsts senders_reject when it

fixes
>the return path with an address from the header ?

Because thats after receipt of the email, after the smtp session has ended
and just b4 the delivery.
Adds more over head and because it is after receipt y not just use the
facilities of the system filter.
HTH
cya
Andrew

--
I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing.