Re: [Exim] sender_reject question

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Andrew D
A: David Saez Padros
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] sender_reject question
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2001 5:03 PM
Subject: [Exim] sender_reject question

> I have setup a sender_reject list to reject some spammers, as stated
> on the docs this only aplies to senders from the MAIL FROM but I also
> need to check the From: , Reply-To: and Return-Path: for that unwanted
> email addresses, how can I do that ??

It would be called the system filter, and there is a large amount of docs on
www.exim.org to do with filtering
Forgot to mention that the system filter runs over the email after it has
been received and b4 being delivered.
so you can't do rejects at SMTP time.
Though we can only hope that exim 4 will provide us that type of facility
:))
<nudge><nudge>philip :)
HTH
cya
Andrew

--
I never remember a face, but I always forget a name.