RE: [Exim] it works with debugging, but not without

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: John Horne
A: exim-users
Asunto: RE: [Exim] it works with debugging, but not without
On 02-May-01 at 08:54:41 Phil Chambers wrote:
> I have receiver_verify set and am testing a new director. When I have
> "exim -bd" running and connect to the SMTP port and type "RCPT TO:
> <test-address>" I get a "550 Unknown local part ..." response. When I
> have "exim -d9 -bd" running instead I get "250 <test-address> verified"!
>
> If I supply <test-address> to "exim -bt" that works OK too, so it looks as
> if there is some difference when in demon mode.

Pages 26/27 of the manual refer to testing with -bt and a warning regarding
the from address. I usually specify the -f option as well to ensure that
the test is 'valid'. Not sure if that is relevant to your testing scenario.
However, from what you say the difference does not seem to be with daemon
mode itself but whether -d9 is specified with -bd or not.

John.

E-mail: jhorne@???