Re: [Exim] STARTTLS Error

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Toshio Kumagai
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: David Saez Padros
Υ/ο: Philip Hazel, exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] STARTTLS Error
David,

    I may be able to receive your e-mail over SMTP/TLS
    if your credential for MX have been registered on
    various CAs.
    I have only relf-signed credential at this moment
    because I don't have such $$$ for my MX.
    IMHO, retry w/o TLS is not required on failure
    of TLS session.

###

--
  Toshio Kumagai    (Toshio_Kumagai@???), Japan