Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: David Saez Padros
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Philip Hazel
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] STARTTLS Error
Hi !!

> >   milo@???
> >     SMTP error from remote mailer after STARTTLS: host mauimail.com [209.223.182.70]:
> >     454 domain has no certificate: retry timeout exceeded

> > It seems that the remote server says it can do SSL but it does not have a certificate
> > (is that the problem?)
> >
> > It's possible for Exim to retry without using SSL ?
>
> Set hosts_avoid_tls in the smtp transport.

Ok, but for this to work I need to know every host on the net that has a broken TLS which
I don't. I can check the logs every day (or make an automated process that do that) and then
mantain a list of that kind of hosts. But, maybe Exim smart enough in the furture to handle
this situation and automatically retry without TLS ?

--
Thanx & best regards ...

     David Saez Padros                  e-mail  david@???
     On-Line Services 2000 S.L.
     Trafalgar 78 2º 2ª B               voice   +34 93 315 15 93
     08010 Barcelona (Spain)            movil   +34 670 35 27 53
     http://www.ols.es                  fax     +34 93 268 35 90
     http://www.ols.es/~david/