Re: [Exim] Mailing list options?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Cal Evans
A: Yann Golanski
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Mailing list options?
Yann,

Thanks for the reply. it's reassuring that it WILL work since mailman was my
first choice. My impression that it would NOT work well came from:

http://www.exim.org/howto/mailman.html

Where it says:
"The drawback of this configuration is that it will work poorly on systems
supporting lists in several different mail domains - for that matter mailman
itself has poor support for this right now. This may change in the future"

Maybe this is out dated.

Thanks for the info.
Cal