Re: [Exim] MySQL connections

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Peter Galbavy
A: Oliver Cook
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] MySQL connections
On Mon, Apr 23, 2001 at 11:47:27AM +0100, Oliver Cook wrote:
> Thanks for your reply Philip; time to head off to the MySQL
> mailing list and see if it's possible to limit connections
> on a per host basis.

This might be red herring, but I have gone away from the idea of using
pgsql lookups directly and instead I am using the perl support with
DBI. The DBI interface in turns uses dbiproxy / DBD::Proxy to avoid
having to install postgresql client stuff on each server.

This gives us more flexibility and also does not involve direct
connection to the database - there may be an opportunity to cache
stuff in the dbiproxy server end ?

rgds,
--
Peter Galbavy