Re: [Exim] Exim keeps on retrying

Autor: Patrick Boutilier
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Exim keeps on retrying
Exim 3.22

I deleted the message in question but there are many more so here is some output. I removed the part of the
output where it searches the alias files and such.

/usr/local/exim/bin/exim -d9 -M 14a56m-0002bI-00

LOG: 0 MAIN
** internationl@???: unknown local-part "internationl" in domain "ednet.ns.ca"

After directing:
  Local deliveries:
  Remote deliveries:
  Failed addresses:
  Addresses to be routed:
  Deferred addresses:
    internationl@???
search_tidyup called
set_process_info: 17946 tidying up after delivering 14a56m-0002bI-00
Processing retry items
Succeeded addresses:
Failed addresses:
Deferred addresses:
internationl@???: no retry items
end of retry processing
LOG: 0 MAIN
  Frozen (delivery error message)
delivery deferred: update_spool=1 header_changed=0
Writing spool header file
Size of headers = 693
end delivery of 14a56m-0002bI-00
search_tidyup called