Re: [Exim] Exim keeps on retrying

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Patrick Boutilier
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Exim keeps on retrying
On Thu, 12 Apr 2001, Patrick Boutilier wrote:

> I have the followinr retry rule setup but I have messages from 6 months
> ago sitting in my queue. ALso one user has been getting the following
> message daily with the delayed hours increasing of course. Any ideas?

Try running exim -d9 -M 14b0pX-0004Jc-00 and see what the debugging
output says.

Which release of Exim? The error you are encountering is probably
freezing the message. There were some unfortunate interactions between
various options such as auth_thaw and ignore_errmsg_errors_after which
were not fixed till Exim 3.20.