[Exim] Exim with MySQL lookup

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Francisco Camargo
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Exim with MySQL lookup
Hi,

I am having some difficulties in seting my box with exim.
I compiled exim with MYSQL lookup
I created a database called virtualemail on MySQL and put than in my
configuration:

# MAIN CONFIGURATION

hide mysql_servers = localhost/virtualemail/root/xxxxx

and I always receive this:

search_find deferred: MYSQL connection failed: Can't connect to local
MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (111)

I can access my MySQL using:
mysqladmin --socket=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock -u root -p virtualemail
Enter password: XXXXXX
mysqladmin Ver 8.8 Distrib 3.23.22-beta, for redhat-linux-gnu on i386
TCX Datakonsult AB, by Monty

Server version          3.23.22-beta-log
Protocol version        10
Connection              Localhost via UNIX socket
UNIX socket             /var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock
Uptime:                 55 min 49 sec

Threads: 1 Questions: 2 Slow queries: 0 Opens: 6 Flush tables: 1 Open
tables: 2 Queries per second avg: 0.001

And now I really don't know what else to do...

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP!!!!

TIA
Francisco Camargo