[Exim] Custom error messages possible for lsearch facilities…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Drew Skinner
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Custom error messages possible for lsearch facilities ?
Hi;

When expanding the address of a domain not configured for virtual hosting,
I'd like to try and avoid the following generic exim response:

A message that you sent has not yet been delivered to one or more of its

recipients after more than 60 minutes on the queue on
server.domain.com.

The message identifier is:     14meep-0000cE-00
The date of the message is:    Mon, 09 Apr 2001 12:35:44 -0400
The subject of the message is: test new email address

The address to which the message has not yet been delivered is:

   kevino@???
     Delay reason: failed to open
/path/to/domain.com/mail/aliases.txt for linear search:
     No such file or directory

Is it in anyway possible to customize this error ? For security
reasons I'd also like to hide the /path/to/domain.com/... as well.

I don't mind everything up until the subject... line, but would like
to be able to customize the last 'paragraph' - beginning with the email
address.

Thanks,

Drew.