[Exim] Does exim support any/all of there functions ?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Garry Glendown
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Does exim support any/all of there functions ?
I've gotten a request for several functions that sendmail definitely
(AFAIK) does not support. Knowing of exim, but not knowing it itself,
(and not finding the answers after browsing through the website),
I was wondering if exim might be the replacement I'm looking for ...
here goes:

I need the following functions:

- limiting maximum outgoing and incoming mail sizes seperately
- limiting sizes based on the recipients' groups (where and however it
might be defined - doesn't need to be the GID)
- limiting sizes based on the recipients
- limiting relaying based on local sender or the sender's group
(that is, allowing internet mail access for some, while denying it for
others)
- denying mails from certain senders or to certain recipients
(incoming
and outgoing), possibly based on regexp
- not really required: denying mails with certain attachments'
extensions (should be solved through virus scanner IMO)

Does exim support these functions, and to what degree, or does
anybody know any programs that do?

Help appreciated,

-garry