Re: [Exim] OT:Exim and ETRN

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Oliver Cook
A: Odhiambo Washington, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] OT:Exim and ETRN
On Wed, Apr 04, 2001 at 07:25:51PM +0300, Odhiambo Washington wrote:
> Hi
> I am trying to look for a HOWTO on how to compile Exim with ETRN support.
> I don't seem to see this in black & white from the Exim site.
> Anyone doing this already?

It's not something you have to compile in; it's there by
default.

Exim won't announce that it supports ETRN on an EHLO unless
the smtp_etrn_... commands are set.

Also, I don't think ETRN has been with Exim all the way through,
so if you have a really old version, it's unlikely to support it.
As for the exact version when it came in, I don't know.

Ollie

--
Oliver Cook    Systems Administrator, ClaraNET
ollie@???      020 7903 3000 ext. 291