[Exim] OT:Exim and ETRN

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Odhiambo Washington
A: FBSD-Q
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] OT:Exim and ETRN
Hi
I am trying to look for a HOWTO on how to compile Exim with ETRN support.
I don't seem to see this in black & white from the Exim site.
Anyone doing this already?

Thanks.

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington Wananchi Online Ltd.,
wash@??? 1st Flr Loita Hse

"If a team is in a positive frame of mind, it will have a good
attitude.  If it has a good attitude, it will make a commitment to
playing the game right.  If it plays the game right, it will win --
unless, of course, it doesn't have enough talent to win, and no manager
can make goose-liver pate out of goose feathers, so why worry?"
        -- Sparky Anderson