[Exim] Unrouteable mail domain

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: G Briggs
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Unrouteable mail domain
Hi,

I have email forwarding set up for several domains, with identical
settings. 2 of the 3 will forward email fine to the final destination,
but the other one comes back with the message "unrouteable mail domain"

2001-04-04 14:25:33 14knHm-000N4A-00 ** caught@???
<postmaster@???>: unrouteable mail domain
"domainname.co.uk"

The destination domain name is the same for all 3 domains, just the
forwardingdomain.co.uk that is different.

Can someone tell me what's going wrong, and how to fix it?

I can copy out reams of the exim configuration file if you want.
The version I am running is:

Exim version 3.16 #2 built 02-Dec-2000 23:52:17
Copyright (c) University of Cambridge 2000

Yours,

Graham