Re: [Exim] TLS verification fails

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Matt Bernstein
A: Toshio Kumagai
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] TLS verification fails
On Apr 1 Toshio Kumagai wrote:

>    Of course, exim.conf in client has following 2 lines

>tls_certificate = /usr/local/ssl/certs/certificate
>tls_privatekey = /usr/local/ssl/private/private.key
>
>    and server has the line.

>tls_verify_certificates = /usr/local/lib/exim/certs/ginger

>    What's wrong ?

Is it not the server's certificate, so the server must be the one with the
private key? That way it seems to work for me(tm). Otoh I'm not convinced
that Netscape and friends like my certificate, though it's apparently OK
on Eudora on a Mac!

Unfortunately the only things resembling HOWTOs on this sort of thing are
written by people who are far too clever!

Matt