Re: [Exim] TLS verification fails

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Toshio Kumagai
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] TLS verification fails
On Sun, 1 Apr 2001, Toshio Kumagai wrote:

> Hi experts,
>
>    Exim-3.22 with TLS/SSL is running great for me.
>    But if I specify to verify client certificate,
>    SSL connection fails.
>    Here's the log.

<snip>

>    Of course, exim.conf in client has following 2 lines

> tls_certificate = /usr/local/ssl/certs/certificate
> tls_privatekey = /usr/local/ssl/private/private.key

I hope these are in the smtp transport? If not, then that is your
problem. (If you put them in the main section, they apply only when Exim
is a server.)

Otherwise, please can you try running with -d9 at either end, to get more
information from the debugging output. My tests for Exim contain a case
which includes tls_verify_certificates, and they all work.