Re: [Exim] Courier-IMAP and Maildir++ quotas

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: michael
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Courier-IMAP and Maildir++ quotas
> It just says that it supports the "maildirfolder" file (for support
> of sub-folders), but no word on the "maildirsize" file (for support
> of quotas).

That's correct. I use folders, but I don't use maildirsize quotas.
I patched courier imapd to get its quota via LDAP and I use the regular
Exim quota mechanism. It's certainly slower than maildirsize, but if you
use Exim's existing possibilities to encode the file size in its name,
all it costs is scanning some directories (no stat!), which should not
be much slower.

Michael