Re: [Exim] Mail storage formats/ POP/IMAP/webmail daemon/etc…

Autor: Yann Golanski
A: Dave C.
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Mail storage formats/ POP/IMAP/webmail daemon/etc..
On Fri, Mar 30, 2001 at 11:42:57AM -0500, Dave C. wrote:
> I need to re-implement an ISP mail system for 20,000+ users, I need to
> suppport both POP and IMAP, need a good webmail solution, and also need
> this to be scalable as the userbase grows.

Again, as no one seems to have said it before, I did a paper on the
Freeserve mail system (3 millions users to date) which you can find on
my web pages www.kierun.org/academic/

--
                         www.kierun.org
Yann@???                                Use Pretty Good Privacy.