Re: [Exim] RE: Have you solved your problem yet?

Autor: Jan Schreckenbach
A: Karl Schmidt
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] RE: Have you solved your problem yet?
Hi,

that's not that easy, I guess. SuSE strongly tends to rename
packages, so a Red Hat like name like db3-devel may not
work with SuSE but RH based distributions.
On the other hand to fully integrate exim into SuSE you will
also need a SuSE like rc-script and a fillup template which
adds a line like 'START_EXIM="yes"' to /etc/rc.config.
I remember to have a source RPM for SuSE somewhere at home.
If I'm able to find it, I'll post the relevant parts of the
spec file.

cu,
Jan