[Exim] RE: Have you solved your problem yet?

Autor: Karl Schmidt
A: 'Richard Freitag'
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] RE: Have you solved your problem yet?
Yes - you need to load the db3-devel-3.1.17-5 package.

There really should be a requires line in the SPECS file of the src, but
there isn't with the ones I worked with - most likely because the
documentation for RPMs is quite a bit out of date - I'm not sure where the
authors of some of the rpms found out the full rpm specifications; they
obviously had material I can't find.

Someone should add a required-to-build-list to the exim source also:).

Karl Schmidt (ks150)     EMail Karl@???
Transtronics, Inc.       WEB http://xtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street     Ph(785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049       FAX(785) 841-0434

From Richard Freitag
Subject:    Have you solved your problem yet?

Hi there,

I'am trying to set up exim on a SuSE 7.1 Professional-System with Kernel
2.4.2 and have the same problem
dbfn.h:107:16: db.h: No such file or directory

Have you solved this problem? If the answer is yes, could you please send my
a short instruction?

Thanks

Richard Freitag