Re: [Exim] SMTP Coversation delay

Author: Sebastien Lahtinen
To: Philip Hazel
CC: Shane Machon, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] SMTP Coversation delay

Hi Philip,

That's precisely where the problem was. I had a spammer's domain in there
which obviously no longer works (wow.. some ISPs actually do something
about it).. I thought it would be a DNS lookup, but I didn't spot the
connection.. I guess one learns something new every day :-)

Thanks for your help,

Sebastien.