Re: [Exim] Deliver mail to a specify host

Autor: Tamas TEVESZ
A: Markus Vögtli
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Deliver mail to a specify host
On Thu, 29 Mar 2001, [iso-8859-1] Markus Vögtli wrote:

> I have a domain nussbaum.ch. The delivery is local to a pop3 server. Now
> I need to configure some people to deliver the mail over an second smtp
> server.

set the exchange box to treat nussbaum.ch as local domain, and put
this in the directors section (preferably it should be amongst the
first ones):

stupiduser:
domains = nussbaum.ch
local_parts = /etc/exim/exchange.lovers
driver = smartuser
new_address = ${local_part}@???

(or maybe ${original_local_part} would be better. if you don't do any
address/recipient mangling, then it doesn't actually matter. ymmv.)

oh, /etc/exim/exchange.lovers should contain the local parts of the
addresses for which you want mails to be spit over to the xch box.

--
[-]
<Andras> sawfish, icewm theme-mel, vagy icewm, sawfish theme-mel?