Re: (Fwd) Re: [Exim] System wide filter

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Dermot Paikkos
A: exim-users
Cc: Yann Golanski
Asunto: Re: (Fwd) Re: [Exim] System wide filter
> Where does it fail?
exim -bf test <testmail
Filter error: filtering command "fail" is available only in system
filters: near line 5 of filter file

OK that's new. Yesterday it was warning that there were no-
significant deliveries and normal delivery would apply. Filter at
bottom of mail.
> > The central_filter was amended to the end of the directors section
> > and I sent mail to the user. All the mail got through. Does the order
> > of the directors matter?

RTFM!
Yeah useful and it is probably is in there somewhere but I can't see
anything in generic director/router section [139-156] or in the main
configuration file section [40-49].

> > The first director is the system_aliases that
> > sends mail to pop mail boxes. Do I need to put my central filter
> > before the system_aliases?
>
> RTFM about system filters, it's very clearly explained.

I have read chapter 44. It is the per-addressing filter example I am
using (see original mail vol1 991 & 990).

Thanx for the flame. The question is "does the order of directors
matter?" Sorry if i have skipped over it in the docs.

-------filter--------------------
# Exim filter

if error_message then finish endif
if ${local_part} contains "test"
then fail text "banned by postmaster"
endif

-----director----------------
central_filter:
driver = forwardfile
file = /path/to/file/${local_part}
no_check_local_user
no_verify
filter
allow_system_actions

~~
Dermot Paikkos * dermot@???
Network Administrator @ Science Photo Library
Phone: 0207 432 1100 * Fax: 0207 286 8668