Re: [Exim] Already availble for pre-order?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Ian Jackson
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Already availble for pre-order?
Paul Robinson writes ("[Exim] Already availble for pre-order?"):
> Just knocking about Amazon and decided to see if the new Exim book [...]

My apologies for being somewhat off-topic, but I'd just like to jerk
my knee: not everybody here may be aware that many people think Amazon
are bad, and are boycotting them.

Amongst the evil things they do:

* Gross patent abuse. http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/amazon.html

* `Accidentally' charge their regular customers *more*.
http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/archive/14504.html

* Send spam. http://www.panix.com/~iayork/amazon.html

That's before we even get into arguments about on-line booksellers
putting bookshops out of business. Pick another on-line merchant - at
least when you recommend one to other people in a forum like this one.

Thanks,
Ian.