Re: [Exim] Already availble for pre-order?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Paul Robinson
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Already availble for pre-order?
Philip Hazel wrote:

> The talk is all about *designing* Exim 4. There's no talk yet about
> *releasing* Exim 4. It is still early days, and there is a lot of work
> to do.

Accepted. Please don't think I was trying to say that the book would be
obsoleted by the time it's released. I was just contemplating the effects of
"Internet Time" vs. "Publishing Time" and how more people are likely to take up
version 3 exim as a replacement for sendmail once the book has been released.
The fact that already there is discussion about the design of v4 just made me
contemplate the mildly ironic nature of it all, but I'm sure the book will still
be useful. In fact, I'm going to pre-order a few copies for the company sometime
soon I suspect. :-)

--
| Paul Robinson - Technical Director @ Akitanet - http://www.akita.co.uk |

| T:+44 (0) 161 228 6388 F:+44 (0) 161 228 6389 E: paul@??? |