Re: [Exim] virtual host problems

Autor: Suresh Ramasubramanian
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] virtual host problems
Dibun rearranged electrons thusly:

> R=lookuphost defer (-1): lowest numbered MX record
> points to local host.I can'nt find any doc to help me
> out of this problem.
> Please let me know if somebody can solve this problem.

You can - by RTF exim faq. Add all possible aliases for your domain
(especially what you defined as the MX record) to local.domains (or whatever
you have defined)

# Specify your local domains as a colon-separated list here. If this option
local_domains = lsearch; /usr/exim316/local.domains

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian <--> mallet <at> efn <dot> org