[Exim] virtual host problems

Autor: Dibun
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] virtual host problems
Hi,

I am running Redhat 7.0 and recently switched to
exim from sendmail and there are 20 virtual domains
running on the web server.I have created a domains.dbm
file in /etc/mail which listed all the domains hosted
on the server and each domain aliases file listing
whom the mail has to be sent.When i tired to send mail
the mail got frozen and it logs an error saying

R=lookuphost defer (-1): lowest numbered MX record
points to local host.I can'nt find any doc to help me
out of this problem.

Please let me know if somebody can solve this problem.

Thanks,

Arunav Mandal.
Oslo, Norway.