RE: [Exim] Exim 4: Opinion wanted on file checking

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: John Horne
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: RE: [Exim] Exim 4: Opinion wanted on file checking
On Wed, 14 Mar 2001, John Horne wrote:

> We use 'require_files', but with local mailboxes (not NFS mounted). The only
> problem (?) I could see is that we use it with the '+' option - whereby the
> EACCES error is treated as a non-existant file and the director is, thus,
> skipped. By running as root I would expect EACCES not to occur and hence the
> director (or subsequent transport) would run and (probably) give some other
> error - not what is wanted.

So you have a requirement "If this file cannot be seen by 'exim', skip
this director". May I ask how this is helpful, because I can't see a use
for it offhand?

Or do you mean you use $local_part as well as +? (i.e. "If this file
cannot be seen by this user, skip this director"). Hmm. That does seem
to be potentially useful.