Re: [Exim] over-quota delivery failure text

Author: Jonnie
To: Gavin Sherry
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] over-quota delivery failure text
Thanks Gavin,

I'll hack that then ....

I've just got used to _everything_ being configurable in this fine product.
This is for a temporary fix using "quota" on an appendfile transport.

The intended solution is to have a dbm of "over-quota" addresses which are
"verified" in an aliasfile director (so we can fail them at RCPT TO)

Unless anyone knows better that is ...

--
Jonathan Kyme
jrk@???