Re: [Exim] Lock file

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: Marc Haber, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Lock file
ph10@??? said:
> At present, the HTML is made from the Texinfo by a texi2html, which
> does the splitting.

If people want huge html pages then grab the texinfo and run texi2html
(part of tetex package on my box) with appropriate options.

I don't intend to put a monster single page on the website since it
would do damage to a number of browsers and be a pig to pull down - so
I'm forcing you to cache locally.

I will investigate expanding the indexing to cover this - one problem
is that I keep around 5 versions of the docs online and getting
multiple hits for the same doc in several versions will be a real pain.

    Nigel.