RE: [Exim] Preserve header files

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Paul Walsh
A: Hubbard, Matt, 'exim-users@exim.org'
Asunto: RE: [Exim] Preserve header files
Another (albeit clumsy) alternative would be to put something in your system
filter:

logfile /path_to_exim/logs/headers.log 644
logwrite "$tod_log $message_id $message_headers"

You'd then need to modify exicyclog in order to include the headers log.

Paul Walsh

Senior Systems Programmer, Information Services,
University of Central England, BIRMINGHAM B42 2SU, UK
Tel: +44 (0)121 331 5708    Fax: +44 (0)121 356 2875