Re: [Exim] Preserve header files

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Dave C.
A: Hubbard, Matt
Cc: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Preserve header files
If the recipient of such a message has an issue with it, they should
include the message with full headers as part of their report. If they
cannot or will not do that, then they are SOL.

Most large ISP's that accept spam reports at an abuse@ address,
specifically indicate that if you don't include the full headers with
your report then they will be able to do nothing about it.