[Exim] Exim filter requirement question

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: David M Walker
Para: Exim Users Mailing List
Assunto: [Exim] Exim filter requirement question
Hi,

We are trying to secure a server for some children (aged 5-7) to use,
as such we want a filter that says something like:

if    $message_headers contains "venexia@???"
then
      deliver davidw@???
      <<deliver to whoever was the original recipients>>
endif

This will allow the parents to have a copy of all inbound and
outbound mail (An alias only working for the inbound case)
Forgetting the civil liberty issues for a moment what should we
have in the <<deliver to whoever was the original recipients>>
part as $h_To: misses out cc's etc and has mulitple addresses ?

Is there a better way to do this ?

Also is there any way that I can put the pairs of user and watcher
in a file and have just a single filter rule

e.g.

venexia@???:davidw@???
another@???:another@???

Thanks in advance for the assistance

rgds
davidw

                    Data Management And Warehousing

David M. Walker                            Tel:  +44 (0)7050 028 911
138, Finchampstead Road,  Wokingham,       Fax:  +44 (0)7050 028 912
Berkshire, RG41 2NU, United Kingdom.       Data: +44 (0)7050 028 913

http://www.datamgmt.com                   mailto:davidw@datamgmt.com