Re: [Exim] How to get rid of bounces on a secondary MX?

Página Inicial
Autor: Marc Haber
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] How to get rid of bounces on a secondary MX?
On Sun, 25 Feb 2001 20:50:16 +0000 (GMT), Philip Hazel
<ph10@???> wrote:
>[Actually there is in Exim 3 - you make the router route to the local
>host; you set self=local, and then you set up a smartuser director to
>catch it. Very messy.]

Just for the record, and to close this thread:

Director (the first one in my list):
|my_bounce:
|  debug_print   = "D: my_bounce for $local_part@$domain"
|  domains       = mydomain.example.com
|  local_parts   = lsearch;CONFDIR/bounce_mydomain
|  driver        = smartuser
|  new_address   = ":fail: This address stopped existing months ago. Please stop sending e-mail there"

Router (the first one, too):
|my_bounce:
|  debug_print   = "R: my_bounce for $local_part@$domain"
|  domains       = mydomain.example.com
|  local_parts   = lsearch;CONFDIR/bounce_mydomain
|  driver        = domainlist
|  route_list    = "* localhost byname"
|  self          = local:

I don't find this messy at all, it is one more proof that you can do
almost everything with exim. I am very satisfied with this solution.

Greetings
Marc