[Exim] igonoring faulty address in the lists file

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Marc-Oliver Kalis
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] igonoring faulty address in the lists file
Does anybody know of a way to ignor illegal address in the alias file (or
the lists file)
I have the problem, that I need to send out approx. 1/4 mio mails, to
subscribers of ours (no it's not spam, but people who have genuinly
subscribed or attempted to do so) the problem is, that exim seems to stumble
over addresses, that look like this:
test@???. (please note the dot at the end)
and other faults like @test.com
since I was handed over this file in a bad state with al lot of junk in
there from a different system,
I don't really think I have enough time to get all these faulty addresses
out!
Does anybody know a way of makeing Exim ignor these?

Best regards

Marco

Marc-Oliver Kalis
Email Administrator