Re: [Exim] Emulate Sendmails Virtual Domain

Autor: Urs Janßen
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Emulate Sendmails Virtual Domain
On Tue, Feb 27, 2001 at 11:33:41PM -0000, Gordon McKee wrote:
> Re the virtual Domains, I want lets say the webmaster user form one user to
> get forwarded to another Email address, and the same for another domain to
> get delivered to a local user.

I usualy use (depending on the setup and the number of users/domains
- on big systems I spilt the alias file on domains):

virtual_aliases:
driver = aliasfile
include_domain
domains = lsearch;/etc/pop3/domains
search_type = lsearch*@
file = /etc/pop3/aliases
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe

with /etc/pop3/aliases looking like:

foo@???:        \foo,bar@???
*@example.org:            baz@@example.net

urs
--
"Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff
on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it ;)" - Linus