[Exim] Filter and Cyrus Deliver

Author: Lars Mainka
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Filter and Cyrus Deliver
Hi everybody,

i saw this question in the mailinglist archive, but the answer on the
following question won't work for me, cause the explanation "cyrus needs a
diffenrent setup for pipe filter" didn't help me.

Do anybody have a sample .forward file, wich filters the mail by tags in the
subject and delivers them in special mailboxes, like:

if $header_subject contains "\[Test\]" then
       pipe "/usr/cyrus/bin/deliver -m user.lmnk.Mailings.Test -a lmnk"
endif

In this case i always got an entry in the log like:

2001-02-26 18:32:13 14XRVN-00073A-00 ** |/usr/cyrus/bin/deliver -a lmnk -m
user.lmnk.Mailings.Test <lmnk@???> D=userforward T=address_pipe: Child
process of address_pipe transport returned 65 (could mean error in input
data) from command: /usr/cyrus/bin/deliver

and a reply on this error like this:

  pipe to |/usr/cyrus/bin/deliver -a lmnk -m user.lmnk.Mailings.Test
    generated by lmnk@???
    (ultimately generated from me@???)
    Child process of address_pipe transport returned 65 (could mean error in
input data) from command:
    /usr/cyrus/bin/deliver

The following text was generated during the delivery attempt:

------ pipe to |/usr/cyrus/bin/deliver -a lmnk -m user.lmnk.Mailings.Test
       generated by lmnk@???
       (ultimately generated from me@???) ------

user.lmnk.Mailings.Test: Message contains invalid header

Anybody out there, who can help?

Regards Lars