[Exim] Need help with Virtual domains

Autor: Ariel Sandberg-Maitland
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Need help with Virtual domains
Hello,
I'm trying to setup A mail server wich services 2 domains, let say xyz.com
and efg.com. The local users are all going to be the same.

the server's name is dogstar.xyz.com, and has been placed as the mx entry for
both domains

so all users should be able to recieve email at username@??? and
username@???.

At this point I dont need 2 separate alias files, all I want is for my mail
to be accepted. The MX records are in place and the mail is going to my
server. So in my exim.conf I put this for local_domains

local_domains = localhost:xyz.com:efg.com

So I can get email when I send to user@??? (this is the domain my , but
if I send email to user@??? I get a reply:
The original message was received at Sat, 24 Feb 2001 16:45:51 -0500 (EST)
from ottawa@localhost

ariel@???

... while talking to dogstar.xyz.com.:
>>> RCPT To:<ariel@???>

<<< 550 relaying to <ariel@???> prohibited by administrator
550 ariel@???... User unknown

What is causing this error? I thought if I put the domain(efg.com) in my
local_domains, and have the mx entry(for efg.com) point to my server, there
should be no problem. Do I need to setup a special director for the efg.com
domain?

TIA,
Ariel