Re: [Exim] RTFM...

Autor: Suresh Ramasubramanian
A: Exim mailing List
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] RTFM...
Phil Pennock [Fri, Feb 23, 2001 at 08:10:18PM +0100]:

> That's because it's a fiddled URL

> I didn't post earlier, figuring that people would've learnt to read URLs
> by now. I think that the NTK analysis is admirable.

http://www.netdemon.net and http://www.samspade.org have a web based interface
for this (helpful when the URL is not as simple as this, but the heavily
encoded stuff you see in, say, Empire Towers spams.

     -s

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian <--> mallet <at> efn <dot> org
"What separates normal people from kooks is how they react when people disagree