[Exim] Relaying specific email addresses

Página Inicial
Autor: Drew Skinner
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] Relaying specific email addresses
Hi all;

I had a meeting yesterday with a non-profit medical organization. For needs
of privacy they need to be able to use "anonymous" email addresses that are
part of the organization's domain.

I'd like to retain my current exim configs, but permit relay for several
specific email addresses. So, in general my anti-relay rules are set
to allow only from specific IP's & domains, I'd like to add the
ability for an lsearch list of email addresses that are allowed to
relay from anywhere.

is this in any way possible ? NB: I really don't want to implement anything
along the lines of DRAC at this time - so I'd really just prefer a
text based list of who can relay from anywhere.

Thanks in advance,

Drew.