Re: OT: RE: [Exim] RTFM...

Página Inicial
Autor: Chad Leigh, Pengar Enterprises, Inc and Shire.Net LLC
Para: Drew Skinner, O.Cook
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: OT: RE: [Exim] RTFM...
Hi

Yes, it works on my Windows box but not my Mac OS X box I guess... I
deciphered the URL with the "username". The Mac OS X box does not work
with the "funky" version and the sanitized version gives me a real 404
error from that server.

Anyway, from Netscrape and windows it seems to work

very funny!
thanks
Chad

--On Friday, February 23, 2001 12:56 PM -0500 Drew Skinner