[Exim] webfrontend for configuring virtual domains?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Michael Thies
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] webfrontend for configuring virtual domains?
Hi All,

I wonder, if there exists any webfrontend, which can configure
virtual-mail-domains, with authentification for each domain or so.

I'm looking for a solution, before coding one.
It should be possible, to activate pop3/imap/forwarding-accounts on a
virtual domain, administrated by the customer himself.
Also generating vacation-messages and so on...

maybe anybody here could give me hints/links for such an web-frontend.

And/or hints for using an imap-server, which cooperates very well with
exim and a popper...

I myself don't need, because I have root-access and am using vim .-)
But customer is king...

TiA
--
\o/