Re: [Exim] Sending to a smarthost conditionally (non-bounce …

Autor: Marc Sherman
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Sending to a smarthost conditionally (non-bounce messages)?
From: "Nigel Metheringham" <Nigel.Metheringham@???>

> Can't you use the recipient verification options (receiver_verity*
> options) to bounce the messages in the SMTP phase when incoming?

I can, but I also have some user filters set up with autoresponders,
and those are sent as "bounces".

> Alternatively change ISPs to one with greater clue?

Not an option, sadly. There are two broadband providers in
my area, the one I use "allows but doesn't support" servers,
while the other will shut me down if their periodic scans
detect a server running (@home).

- Marc