[Exim] Oracle & exim

Top Pagina
Auteur: Paul Makepeace
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [Exim] Oracle & exim
Are there moves afoot to have exim have the facility to lookup
using an Oracle database along with its ability to work with
{My,Postgre}SQL? Or, perhaps has someone done it using Perl's DBI &
DBD::Oracle?

http://www.exim.org/pipermail/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-19980824/008906.html
http://www.exim.org/pipermail/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20000710/019254.html

Me three!

On another note, it would be nice if the changelog was
integrated (or copied from time to time) into the rest
of the site, or at least the big bits mentioned (e.g.
"Oracle lookup support added to exim" :-). I found it also at
ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/email/exim/ChangeLogs/ tucked
away but sadly most of them were .gz which doesn't make for convenient
browsing (for some of us). (Is there a significant perceived benefit
in compressing a dozen or so 8K files these days?)

</2c>,
Paul